Here are 5 fast ways to know you are on doing the no contact rule to get her back the right way based on thousands of data points and years in the industry.
- You feel shitty. You aren’t you and you haven’t had a “good” day recently.
- You don’t look forward to the weekends. She is constantly in the back of your mind.
- You want to text your ex. You aren’t necessarily sure what will happen in the future, but you want to reach out.
- You are wondering if they are seeing someone. You feel like you weren’t enough and if they found someone better.
- You wonder if they still love you. It’s soul crushing to imagine this, but the thought is there.
Overall, the no contact rule is a struggle, I get it. I remember thinking, “I’m officially the worst at NC” when I went through it myself. I know EVER SINGLE DAY you wake up and the first thought that enters your mind is them.
But one day… one day… they will be the second thought and that’s when you know you made it.
What’s the hardest part of “No Contact” for you?